This flavour sensation is rapidly becoming a legend but why would a zesty fruit cocktail be called Pinkman?
Somebody at Vampire Vapes is clearly a major fan of the TV series Breaking Bad! Heisenberg reference the hero of the series, Walter White, a disillusioned chemist who discovers that he is terminally ill. In an attempt to secure his family’s future, he turns to cooking meth and assumes the moniker Heisenberg for conducting his drug deals. His sidekick has a penchant for putting chilli power in his narcotics and goes by the name of Jesse Pinkman. Aha!
So Pinkman is a nod to Breaking Bad or is it? Could the name simply be a reference to pink grapefruit? Either way it is a great flavour and it is very, very ……………pink!
Vampire Vape’s high quality eliquids are made from food grade flavourings and pharmaceutical grade PG and VG. Pinkman is a firm favourite from Vampire Vape’s amazing flavourists and is supplied in 10ml plastic bottles with child-proof caps.
- 60PG/40VG eliquid which is suitable for all devices *
- Unique citrus fruit cocktail
- Created by Vampire Vape’s dedicated Flavourists
- Made in the UK
- Supplied in 10ml plastic, child-proof bottles
- Available in 3mg, 6mg, 12mg and 18mg nicotine strengths
* Please note that the 3mg strength is 50VG/50PG